CLINTON COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT #15
May 27, 2022
VACANCY NOTICE NO. 30
Please apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/Clinton/onlineapp unless noted otherwise.
*All Full Time Staff Members (Living outside District) are eligible for tuition waiver for children attending CUSD#15 (Fees/costs still apply)
Full Time Employees are eligible for Health, Dental and Vison Insurance paid for by District (Staff Member Only)
Clinton High School
1. Study Hall Supervisor, application deadline June 10, 2022
Clinton Junior High School
Clinton Elementary School
1. Special Education Resource Teacher for 2022-23 School year, application deadline June 10, 202
1.Teacher's Aide, please see website for requirements for paraprofessional license https://roe17.org/licensure/paraprofessionals
1. School Counselor for the 2022-23 School Year for both early childhood campuses (Douglas/Lincoln)Candidate will need to have either school counselor or school social worker credentials. This position serves grades PreK-1st Grade. Early childhood and family outreach experience is preferred. Duties will include but are not limited to classroom group lessons, 1:1 counseling, staff training, parent/family support and serving as a part of the building and district crisis team. You will work in unison with preschool coordinator, nurse, special education team and general staff.
1. Teacher’s Aide - preschool program, working as collaborative team. The selected candidate will follow specific directions and guidance from the classroom teacher, Follow designed therapeutic exercises and instruction. * assisting the student throughout school day including, toileting, recess, feeding, therapy exercises, mobility around building. Must have outstanding attendance on the job, be in good physical health, and be able to lift 50 pounds. Please see website for requirements for paraprofessional license, https://roe17.org/licensure/paraprofessionals ,application deadline June 10, 2022
1.Kitchen Staff , 2.5 hours, application deadline June 10, 2022
Sub Custodians. apply online or pick up an application at the unit office.
Bus Driver Substitutes, Van Driver Substitutes, Bus/Van Monitor Substitutes ($22.85 Bus Route, $20.64 Van route, $13.91 Monitors) Bus Drivers must have a CDL or be willing to obtain one.
Substitute Caller, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. (Internal Applicants Only)
1. Teacher’s Aide (1-1 Position), This position will follow students daily schedule in Bloomington Metcalf. Aide will ride van to and from Bloomington from Clinton with the student. please see website for requirements for paraprofessional license https://roe17.org/licensure/paraprofessionals
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"
1210 State Route 54 West Clinton, Illinois 61727