Adding Funds to Lunch Account
- Log into Skyward Family Access at skyward.cusd15.org.
- Click Food Service on the left column.
- Click the Make A Payment link. It will be below the “Today’s Lunch Menu” box, on the same line as the student’s first name and school.
- Find the line labeled “Food Service Payment” and click the “Update Payment Amount” button.
- In the white Payment Amount box, enter the amount you wish to add to the student’s lunch account.
- Click the “Update Cart” button.
- The “Food Service Payment” box should reflect the amount entered.
- Repeat steps 4 through 7 for each additional student. Continue to Step 8 ONLY after you have added funds to all desired students.
- At the top of the window, find the line labeled “Online Payment Vendor.” This should say RevTrak. Click the “Pay With Vendor” button.
- Click “Yes” at the prompt to be taken to the RevTrak portal.
- Log in to the RevTrak portal, or click the “Create New Account” button.
If you have an existing RevTrak account and a card already on file, you will be taken to the checkout screen, where you can review your order and click the green “Place Order” button to finalize the order. Your student’s account will have the funds added within a few minutes.
If you do not have an existing RevTrak account, click the “Create New Account” button and follow these steps:
- Fill out the form (name, address, phone, e-mail address, password) and click Submit.
- Enter e-check information if desired, or click the Use Debit/Credit button.
- Click the Add Card button to add a new card.
- Enter the card information – card number, name, expiration, and a nickname. “Save Card” is automatically checked, meaning the system will save the credit card information for future use.
If you uncheck this box, the credit card will only be used during the current session and will not be saved. Click “Continue.”
- Click the “Place Order” button to finalize the order.