CLINTON COMMUNITY UNIT SCHOOLS
1210 State Route 54 West
Clinton, Illinois 61727
January 16, 2020
VACANCY NOTICE NO. 33
Please apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/Clinton/onlineapp unless noted otherwise.
Clinton High School
- Science Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. Position will be focusing on the areas of Biology and Lab Science. Application deadline January 31, 2020.
Clinton Junior High School
- Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. You must be passionate, energetic, team-oriented, and student-centered. The successful candidate will be responsible for FACS 1/FACS 2 and Intro to FACS, but the flexibility to modify the program to meet the candidate’s strong suit. Clinton Junior High School is 1:1 6-8 building located 30 minutes south of Bloomington and has approximately 400 students. The FACS program has two labs joined together with 6 fully updated and stocked kitchenettes and 20 new sewing machines. Also, the room has a mobile SMARTBoard that can move between the two rooms.
Qualifications: Must have a Professional Educator License with proper endorsements to teach Family & Consumer Sciences Courses at the Middle School level.
Salary/Benefits: Base salary as per CEA Collective Bargaining Agreement
Application deadline March 15th, 2020
- Kitchen position, 5.5 hours, please pick up application at Unit Office, 1210 State Highway 54 West, Clinton, IL 61727, application deadline January 17, 2020 - Position to be filled as soon as possible*
Clinton Elementary School
1.Teachers Aide – Special Education, application deadline January 31, 2020.
1. Reading Specialist Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. application deadline January 31, 2020
- Substitute Registered Nurses, who have active R.N. Illinois
licenses and experience in school nursing for grades K-12. Candidates must possess effective communication, nursing, and collaboration skills. This position may involve experiences with health education, chronic disease management, communicable disease, immunizations, first-aid, and medication administration. Hours for this position would be 7:45 am-3:45pm on an as needed basis.